Climb for Academia and Non-Profits
Designed by in vivo scientists with hands-on experience, Climb handles animal research from “birth to freezer!”
Climb enables labs to move beyond paper, spreadsheets, and disconnected point solutions to a single platform everyone in the lab can use.
Climb streamlines your animal research and operations by:
- Designed by scientists for scientists, Climb offers auditable, comprehensive study and colony management. Clean, harmonized data means less time wrangling data and faster delivery to clients. Climb is also flexible and customizable, adapting to any research pipeline and project size.
- Climb acts as a central data repository and collaboration hub for all in vivo research, managing everything from one convenient platform.
Flexible and customizable, Climb adapts to any research pipeline including oncology, neurology, and genetics. Easily generate IACUC animal welfare and usage reports, cage cards, or customize reports to fit your needs.
Comprehensive in vivo Platform
- Study Design
- Workflow Automation
- Animal Husbandry
- Sample Tracking
- Calendar and Scheduling
- Veterinary Care
- Data Capture
- Inventory Management
Streamlines Lab Operations
- Simplifies regulatory reporting
- Adaptable to any research area
- Reduce data silos with real-time collaboration
- External integrations via API
- Robust scheduling and resource management
- Role-based access
Ready to learn more? Take a tour of Climb!
We are committed to excellence in both the quality of our software and the experience we provide our customers. Our comprehensive onboarding process provides you with both hands-on software training and best practices customized to your workflows.
Once onboarding is complete, our Customer Support Team is always ready to answer questions and provide assistance as needed.
Choosing and onboarding a new LIMS platform can be daunting, but our team will be there every step of the way to set your lab up for success!
Along those lines, the customer support is awesome! Anytime we’ve had an issue, the support team is very accommodating and always handles our concerns in a timely manner.
We would highly recommend Climb for animal colony management and research laboratories.”