RockStep Solutions is a fast-pace startup with a product that is changing the world by revolutionizing drug discovery. RockStep’s new product, Climb™, is in the market, and the company is focused on product enhancements and rapid scale-up.
This position handles routine and advance duties for RockStep’s executive leadership team. The incumbent will help organize files, create correspondences, take notes and minutes at meetings, prepare reports and documents, manage calendars, and schedule appointments. This position will help with event planning, meeting setup and coordination, and help with travel arrangements.
The successful candidate will be able to multitask, be outgoing, have excellent interpersonal skills, be an excellent problem solver, and be highly organized.
This position initially reports directly to the CEO and President of the company and requires an individual who can keep sensitive information confidential.
Our company culture is important to us. We are looking for a team player who respects the individual. We take care of our company, take care of ourselves, and work as a team to take care of each other. We value diversity and hearty debate, and we embrace outcomes of debates, even when we may not all fully agree with final decisions. If these words resonate with you, you may be a good culture fit for RockStep.
Outline of Tasks
- Organize company files (paper and electronic)
- Schedule meetings and manage calendars
- Take minutes
- Make and book travel arrangements
- Help prepare company documents
- Help with general office setup and manage office supplies
- Place and receive orders
- Three-plus years experience as an executive administrative assistant
- Working with Microsoft office tools, including, MS Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, and other tools
- Oral and written communication skills
- File organization skills
- Calendar management
- Computer skills and Microsoft office tools
- Must be facile with web interfaces and filling out forms online
- Note taking
- Event planning
- Ability to context switch and multitask
- Proficiency with MSFT Outlook, SharePoint, and Teams
- Proficiency with video conferencing platforms such as zoom
- Outgoing personality that easily builds rapport with office professionals
- Must be adaptable to change in a fast pace growing company
- At least three years’ experience as executive administrative assistant
- AA degree or higher preferred
RockStep’s headquarters are in Portland, Maine. This position will be required to work on site most of the time.
Interested candidates should email us at jobs @ rockstepsolutions.com