RockStep Solutions is a fast-pace startup with a product that is changing the world by revolutionizing drug discovery. We are a team of life-sciences technology professionals who are developing Climb™, the premiere SaaS platform for in vivo study management. Climb is in the actively used in the market, and the company is now focused on product enhancements and rapid scale-up.
We are seeking a motivated technology professional to help manage both our internal enterprise technology requirements as well as support our Azure-based SaaS infrastructure. This role will work closely with our software development team as well as our IT Security Management team to deliver secure, performant systems and software.
Our company culture is important to us. We are looking for a team player who respects the individual. We take care of our company, take care of ourselves, and work as a team to take care of each other. We value diversity and hearty debate, and we embrace outcomes of debates, even when we may not all fully agree with final decisions. If these words resonate with you, you may be a good culture fit for RockStep.
- Hands on administrative experience with Azure cloud deployments of SaaS applications
- Hands-on administrative experience with Microsoft 365 technologies (Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, Azure Active Directory, Intune, MCAS, Security Center)
- Azure administration experience, including VMs, networking, SaaS, and PaaS solutions
- Experience with system monitoring, issue investigation, performance monitoring, and performance tuning
- Hands-on experience with Azure CLI and PowerShell.
- Experience in M365 licensing, Enterprise Agreement licensing, and renewals
- Experience with Azure security, including risk analysis, vulnerability testing, and policy management
- Experience responding to security audits and responding to gaps
- Software build management with tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc.
- Version control management using Git
- Infrastructure-as-code management using tools such as Terraform, Ansible, ARM, or Pulumi.
Deep understanding of:
- Azure cloud architectures for SaaS applications
- Administering Microsoft Office tools and licenses
- Azure security models
- Backup and recovery
- Global cloud architectures
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Presentation skills
- Working well in team setting
- Providing and receiving non-threatening critical feedback
- At least five years’ experience as an Azure Engineer
- BS degree or higher
RockStep’s headquarters are in Portland Maine. Remote work may be considered, as long as candidate can periodically travel to RockStep’s Portland Maine Headquarters.
Interested candidates should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org