Digital Marketing Manager
RockStep Solutions is a fast-pace startup with a product that is changing the world by revolutionizing drug discovery. RockStep’s new product, Climb™, is in the market, and the company is focused on product enhancements and rapid scale-up.
The goal of this position is primarily to drive qualified-lead traffic to the RockStep Solutions web site (rockstepsolutions.com) and convert website visits to requests for more information. This position will work with a high degree of decision-making authority but will report on KPIs relevant to web site traffic and conversions.
A secondary goal of this position is to assist with the design and development of marketing materials for trade shows and customer outreach. This position may also lead work with marketing contractors to help with improving SCO scores and PPC campaigns.
This position reports to the head of RockStep’s commercial team.
Our company culture is important to us. We are looking for a team player who respects the individual. We take care of our company, take care of ourselves, and work as a team to take care of each other. We value diversity and hearty debate, and we embrace outcomes of debates, even when we may not all fully agree with final decisions. If these words resonate with you, you may be a good culture fit for RockStep.
Outline of Tasks
- Develop and manage email campaigns
- Manage social media posts
- Plan, build team, and manage the writing and publication of blog articles
- Plan and implement website SEO
- Plan and implement remarketing campaigns
- Identify and implement paid advertising campaigns
- Develop, plan, and market webinars
- Analyze marking data and use data to develop strategies
- Manage relationships with marketing contractors
- Produce and present marketing report to leadership
- Working with media editing tools to develop content and collateral
- Story boarding marketing videos and assisting or leading production
- Working with sales teams to develop marketing messaging and collateral
- Leading design efforts for conference booths (digital and physical)
- Manage web-site content and design
- Experience with HubSpot Marketing, or other similar digital marketing tools
- Developing and implementing SEO strategies
- Managing social media (linkedIn, twitter, etc.)
- Running PPC (adwords, remarketing) campaigns
- Designing and developing marketing collateral
- Managing blog sites
- Developing advertising campaigns
- Developing and managing mail marketing campaigns
- Developing content strategy
- Planning and managing webinars
- Experience with video production
- Managing web site content
- Analyzing marketing data
- Oral and written communication
- Marketing design
- Digital design
- Microsoft Office tools
- Presentation development
- Develop concise messaging
- Outgoing, easily builds rapport with team
- Ability to communicate and translate complex processes and ideas to scientists, technicians, and technical product teams
- Ability to retain composure in high-stress meetings
- Ability to communicate ideas across a diverse group of
- Kindness and respect for the individual regardless of race, religion, political affiliation, gender identity, or physical capabilities or appearance.
- Five or more years’ experience working in marketing in life sciences
- Ability to travel as needed
RockStep’s headquarters are in Portland Maine. Remote work may be considered, as long as candidate can travel to Portland headquarters for monthly multi-day visits.
Interested candidates should email us at: jobs @ rockstepsolutions.com