Climb accelerates drug discovery by providing comprehensive in vivo research and operations management.
Designed by scientists with hands-on experience, Climb enables labs to pivot quickly and “fail fast” with full situational awareness of all lab operations and real-time access to data.
Climb streamlines in vivo research and operations by:
Escaping data chaos with harmonized, aggregated, searchable data
Making data-based research decisions quickly to maximize ROI
Streamlining regulatory compliance, including IACUC protocols and IND submissions
- Climb offers auditable, comprehensive study and colony management to ensure data accuracy and increased efficiency, ultimately getting therapeutics to market faster and increasing ROI. Real-time data collection, aggregation, and access accelerates research decisions, allowing researchers to avoid pursuing false leads and focus on promising ones.
- Climb provides full situational awareness of all lab activities and encourages collaboration between departments and teams. Flexible and customizable, Climb adapts to any research pipeline and company size.
Climb acts as a central data repository and collaboration hub for all in vivo research, managing everything from one convenient platform.
The Climb Difference
Comprehensive in vivo Platform
- Study Design
- Workflow Automation
- Animal Husbandry
- Sample Tracking
- Veterinary Care
- Data Capture
- Inventory Management
Streamlines Lab Operations
- Simplifies regulatory reporting
- Adaptable to any research area
- Reduce data silos with real-time collaboration
- External integrations via API
- Role-based access
- Robust scheduling and resource management
Ready to learn more? Take a tour of Climb!
Onboarding and Support
We are committed to excellence in both the quality of our software and the experience we provide our customers. Our comprehensive onboarding process provides you with both hands-on software training and best practices customized to your workflows.
Once onboarding is complete, our Customer Support Team is always ready to answer questions and provide assistance as needed.
Choosing and onboarding a new LIMS platform can be daunting, but our team will be there every step of the way to set your lab up for success!
“A big reason for Climb was to enable easier data integration across the R&D organization.
Using spreadsheets was too confusing.”