Climb for Contract Research Organizations
Species-agnostic and flexible, Climb adapts to all your workflows and various study needs.
Increase design velocity, data accuracy, and task visibility with Climb- getting results to clients faster!
Climb improves your in vivo research and operations by:
- Designed by scientists for scientists, Climb offers auditable, comprehensive study and colony management. Clean, harmonized data means less time wrangling data and faster delivery to clients. Climb is also flexible and customizable, adapting to any research pipeline and project size.
- Climb acts as a central data repository and collaboration hub for all in vivo research, managing everything from one convenient platform.
Flexible and customizable, Climb adapts to any research pipeline including oncology, neurology, and genetics. Easily generate IACUC animal welfare and usage reports, cage cards, or customize reports to fit your needs.
Comprehensive in vivo Platform
- Study Design
- Workflow Automation
- Animal Husbandry
- Sample Tracking
- Calendar and Scheduling
- Veterinary Care
- Data Capture
- Inventory Management
Streamlines Lab Operations
- Simplifies regulatory reporting
- Adaptable to any research area
- Reduce data silos with real-time collaboration
- External integrations via API
- Robust scheduling and resource management
- Role-based access
Ready to learn more? Take a tour of Climb!
We are committed to excellence in both the quality of our software and the experience we provide our customers. Our comprehensive onboarding process provides you with both hands-on software training and best practices customized to your workflows.
Deploying to multiple sites or across large teams? No problem! We will work with you to create an onboarding plan and schedule that fits your needs.
Once onboarding is complete, our Customer Support Team is always ready to answer questions and provide assistance as needed. Need some extra support? We can provide additional support plans tailored to your team.
Choosing and onboarding a new LIMS platform can be daunting, but our team will be there every step of the way to set your lab up for success!
Our lab now runs more efficiently, and we are getting more science done!”