Climb is a comprehensive management platform designed to streamline high-throughput in vivo research.
Designed by scientists for scientists, Climb accelerates research- getting results to clients faster.
The importance of Contract Research Organizations for the development of life saving drugs and cures has become more important than ever. The Covid-19 pandemic alone has transformed the way scienctists discover new solutions and as a result there has been an explosion of innovation across the field.
With innovation, however, comes increasingly complex technology with more data and process orchestration than ever before. As a result, the need for CROs to reduce data silos, increase data harmonization, and rely on accurate communication are more important than ever!
Climb can improve your CRO research by:
Escaping data chaos with harmonized, aggregated, searchable data
Improving research efficiencies and delivering results to clients faster
Managing regulatory compliance for multiple customers, including IACUC protocols
- Designed by scientists for scientists, Climb offers auditable, comprehensive study and colony management. Clean, harmonized data means less time wrangling data and faster delivery to clients. Climb is also flexible and customizable, adapting to any research pipeline and project size.
- Climb acts as a central data repository and collaboration hub for all in vivo research, managing everything from one convenient platform.
Flexible and customizable, Climb adapts to any research pipeline including oncology, neurology, and genetics. Easily generate IACUC animal welfare and usage reports, cage cards, or customize reports to fit your needs.
The Climb Difference
Comprehensive in vivo Platform
- Study Design
- Workflow Automation
- Animal Husbandry
- Sample Tracking
- Calendar and Scheduling
- Veterinary Care
- Data Capture
- Inventory Management
Streamlines Lab Operations
- Simplifies regulatory reporting
- Adaptable to any research area
- Reduce data silos with real-time collaboration
- External integrations via API
- Robust scheduling and resource management
- Role-based access
Ready to learn more? Take a tour of Climb!
Dedicated Customer Service Experience
Our customer service team at Rockstep Solutions will provide you with the training you need for your lab to hit the ground running including:
- Needs Analysis Call – What research are you doing? What functionality are you looking for in Climb? What are your current research and data management methods?
- Live Climb 2.0 Demo – Based on the information gathered during the Needs Analysis call, we will schedule a 90-minute Live Demo of Climb 2.0 tailored to your research needs. We can either showcase a redacted study of your choosing and explore how Climb can improve your current processes or do a general overview of the software.
- Workshop – If you’d like a more hands-on experience before making the final buying decision, we also offer an optional Workshop and private training environment for an additional fee. If Climb is purchased, the Workshop fee will be credited towards the purchase cost.
- Onboarding – We provide a deep dive of the entire application to ensure your success. Your team will also have access to the sandbox environment from your workshop during this time.
If you are having issues submitting a ticket you may also email us at Support@RockstepSolutions.com.
Support Hours: 8am to 8pm ET, Mon-Fri
We monitor our support channels after hours in case there are any critical issues. We will respond within 24 hours (but usually a lot quicker than that during weekdays!).
“Reliable and accurate data capture, experimental reproducibility, and process control are crucial to our science. RockStep Solutions stepped up to the plate with Climb.
Our lab now runs more efficiently, and we are getting more science done!”