- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you register for Rockstep we ask for information to enable us to provide the Service to you. By using the Service, we may collect personal information including your names, image, email address, telephone number, postal address, and/or password. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. Rockstep uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact and research. To protect your personal information, users registering at the website must also enter a user name and password.
The information you provide may be used by us to create and deliver to you our newsletters, catalogs or surveys, or other communications containing product information, promotions or information concerning your order.
We may collect, store or accumulate certain non-personally identifiable information concerning your use of this website, such as information regarding which of our pages are most popular. We may share or transfer such non-personally identifiable information with or to our affiliates, licensees and partners.
We may disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
- IP ADDRESSES, COOKIES and LOCATION-BASED SERVICES
A cookie is a small amount of data which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
When you visit this website, or view one of our emails, we may use pixel tags (also called “clear GIFS” or “clear graphics interchange formats”), tracking links and/or similar technology to note some of the pages you visit on our website and personalize your experience. We may also use pixel tags to determine what types of e-mail your browser supports. We may use the information collected through pixel tags, tracking links and similar technology in combination with your personally identifiable information.
Location-Based Services. We may collect, use, and share (with Rockstep partners, service providers and licensees) precise location data, including the real-time location of your mobile or fixed location device.
- DATA STORAGE
Rockstep uses third party services and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and related technology required to run the software application(s), the website and its “Services”. Rockstep owns the code, databases and all rights to therein. Rockstep will apply reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your personal information. However, no data transmission over the Internet, or wireless transmission, or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be one hundred percent (100%) secure.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Rockstep may disclose personally identifiable information under certain circumstances to any member of our group.
- We may also disclose personally identifiable information to third parties in certain situations, including but not limited to:- In the event that we buy or sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller of such business or assets;- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about its customers may be one of the transferred assets;
– to comply with subpoenas, court orders, legal process or other valid law enforcement measures; to comply with a legal obligation; at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing the Web Sites and applicable laws; to protect the legal rights, interests, or safety of the Web Sites, our users or others; or when your actions violate the Rockstep Terms of Service. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT, LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- UPDATING INFORMATION
You have the ability to review, change and correct the personally identifiable information you provide us. If you are a registered user, you can change your personally identifiable information at any time by logging into Climb and modifying your settings. If you are a registered user, you may also request that we remove from our databases the information you provided when you registered at the website by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not a registered user, but have provided personally identifiable information to use, you may make changes to your personally identifiable information by emailing us at email@example.com.
- CHOICE/OPT OUT
When you register or place an order at this website, you may opt out of receiving future email communication from us. You may change your email preferences at any time by revising your profile, clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email you receive from us and following instructions provided or, if you do not have a profile, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.